You’re Doing More than Making a Donation — You’re Making a Difference!
Yes, your donations are making a difference! Each gift we receive is part of changing the future for families in need, and we’re so grateful. The list below contains the household necessities our families always use, the most pressing needs in red. We currently accept donations by appointment at the office between 10 and 12 on Mondays and Wednesdays. Please call 615-881-3976 to schedule a donation drop-off. Or if you prefer, shop our Amazon Wish List and your purchase will be shipped directly to us.
Thank you for being part of this life-changing ministry!
- Toilet paper
- Paper towels (Bounty preferred)
- Laundry detergent (Tide or All Free and Clear preferred)
- Diapers — Size 3T/4T (Huggies and Pampers preferred)
- Diapers — Size 4T/5T (Huggies and Pampers preferred)
- Diapers — Size 6T (Huggies and Pampers preferred)
- Diapers — Size 2 (Huggies and Pampers preferred)
- Lysol or Pine-Sol Disinfecting Cleaner
- Clorox Wipes (any sanitizing wipes)
- Fabric softener — sheets and liquid
- Lysol Disinfectant Spray
- Air freshener
- Trash bags (Glad 13-gallon ForceFlex preferred)
- Baby shampoo/body wash
- Body wash
- Swim diapers — small, medium and large (Huggies or Pampers)
- Aluminum foil
- Sandwich bags
- Gallon bags
- Baby lotion
- Baby wipes
- Feminine hygiene products (tampons and long pads with wings, preferred)
- Ethnic hair products
- Hand soap
- Hand sanitizer
- $10 Walmart gift cards
While not “necessities,” our families love to receive laundry beads, PlugIns, candles, hair dryers, straighteners, curling irons and gift cards for make-up.
THANK YOU AGAIN!