Qualified Single Mothers:
- Must be without permanent residency or have active eviction.
- Must have children in physical custody or be pregnant.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must embrace a sober lifestyle.
- Must willingly engage and participate in programs.
- Must complete all required program goals.
- Must consent to a background check, credit check, and education verification.
If you are in need of our services, please click here and fill out our enrollment application.
You will be contacted within 48 hours of submitting your application either by phone or email. If the phone number doesn't work, an email will be sent.
If 48 hours have passed and you haven't been contacted, please call Lisa Jo at 615-881-3976.
At least one in-person interview is required before you will be welcomed into the program.
An interview does not guarantee placement at Grace Place.
When opportunities open up for placement, Grace Place contacts all prior candidates in the order applied and the placement is first come first served.
Through GP, I was able to receive counseling and guidance to work through the pain and trauma that had kept me in bondage for so long. I learned healthy coping skills . . . how to manage my emotions . . . I was able to work through the guilt and shame that I carried as a result of my past.