Small Acts of Kindness X Many People = A Fully Stocked Attic!
A roll of paper towels may seem small, but when gifts like that are multiplied by many caring hearts, we have the essentials our families need, and we’re so grateful! The list below contains the household necessities our families always use, the most pressing needs in red. We currently accept donations by appointment at the office between 10 and 12 on Mondays and Wednesdays. Please call 615-881-3976 to schedule a donation drop-off. Or if you prefer, shop our Amazon Wish List and your purchase will be shipped directly to us.
Thank you for being part of this life-changing ministry!
- Laundry detergent (Tide or All Free and Clear preferred)
- Trash bags (Glad 13-gallon ForceFlex preferred)
- Lysol Disinfectant Spray
- Clorox Wipes (any sanitizing wipes)
- Diapers — Size 6 (Huggies and Pampers preferred)
- Toilet paper
- Paper towels (Bounty preferred)
- Diapers — Size 3T/4T (Huggies and Pampers preferred)
- Diapers — Size 4T/5T (Huggies and Pampers preferred)
- Diapers — Size 2 (Huggies and Pampers preferred)
- Lysol or Pine-Sol Disinfecting Cleaner
- Fabric softener — sheets and liquid
- Air freshener
- Baby shampoo/body wash
- Body wash
- Swim diapers — small, medium and large (Huggies or Pampers)
- Aluminum foil
- Sandwich bags
- Gallon bags
- Baby lotion
- Baby wipes
- Feminine hygiene products (tampons and long pads with wings, preferred)
- Ethnic hair products
- Hand soap
- Hand sanitizer
- $10 Walmart gift cards
While not “necessities,” our families love to receive laundry beads, PlugIns, candles, hair dryers, straighteners, curling irons and gift cards for make-up.
THANK YOU AGAIN!