When you donate household consumables to Grace Place, you’re not only meeting practical, physical needs, you’re also making our struggling, single mamas feel like family. Here is part of what a couple of graduates said about their experiences at Grace Place . . .
“All I had to do was mention a need, and it would be in my room when I got home from work!”
“Oh, my goodness! The love and support that the moms received! . . . The extra steps they took to make me feel like I had a family that loved and cared about me. . . . That was a daily thing I felt while at GP.”
We are grateful beyond words for your gifts that cause our mamas “to feel loved and cared for.” Below is a list of the items our families currently need, the most urgent in red. We accept donations between 10 and 12 on Mondays and Wednesdays by appointment. Please call 615-881-3976 to schedule a donation drop-off. Or if you prefer, shop our Amazon Wish List and your purchase will be shipped directly to us. Thank you so much!
- Trash bags (Glad 13-gallon ForceFlex preferred)
- Laundry detergent (Tide or All Free and Clear preferred)
- Diapers — Size 6 (Huggies and Pampers preferred)
- Toilet paper
- Paper towels (Bounty preferred)
- Baby wipes
- Lysol Disinfectant Spray
- Clorox Wipes (any sanitizing wipes)
- Lysol, Pine-Sol or Fabuloso Household Cleaner
- Air freshener
- Diapers — Size 3 (Huggies and Pampers preferred)
- Hand soap
- Aluminum foil
- Body wash
- Feminine hygiene products (tampons and long pads with wings, preferred)
- Baby shampoo/body wash/lotion
- Fabric softener — sheets and liquid
- Fingernail/toenail clippers
- Ethnic hair products
- Hand sanitizer
- Sandwich bags
- Gallon bags
- $10 Walmart gift cards
While not “necessities,” our families love to receive laundry beads, PlugIns, candles, hair dryers, straighteners, curling irons and gift cards for make-up.
THANK YOU AGAIN!