So Much More Than Necessities
When you donate household necessities to Grace Place, you’re providing so much more than paper products and cleaning supplies. You’re also giving more families the opportunity to come to Grace Place and create a better future for themselves. When our mamas do not have to spend money on household consumables, they’re able to save money more quickly, move into independent housing sooner, and Grace Place can serve more families. Your gifts certainly have a ripple effect, and we are extremely grateful.
Needed items are listed below. Please call the office at 615-881-3976 to schedule a donation drop-off. Or if you prefer, click on our Amazon Wish and your purchase will be shipped directly to us. We truly appreciate your generosity.
- Lysol Disinfectant Spray
- Clorox Wipes (any sanitizing wipes)
- Trash bags (Glad 13-gallon ForceFlex preferred)
- Laundry detergent (Tide or All Free and Clear preferred)
- Fabric softener sheets
- Diapers size — 4 (Huggies or Pampers preferred)
- Toilet paper
- Paper towels (Bounty preferred)
- Baby shampoo/body wash
- Body wash
- Swim diapers — small, medium and large (Huggies or Pampers)
- Lysol or Pine-Sol All-Purpose Cleaner
- Air freshener
- Aluminum foil
- Sandwich bags
- Gallon bags
- Diapers — size 5 (Huggies and Pampers preferred)
- Pull-ups — size 5 (gender neutral preferred)
- Baby lotion
- Baby wipes
- Feminine hygiene products (tampons and long pads with wings, preferred)
- Ethnic hair products
- Hand soap
- Hand sanitizer
- $10 Walmart gift cards
While not “necessities,” our families love to receive laundry beads, PlugIns, candles, hair dryers, straighteners, curling irons and gift cards for make-up.
THANK YOU AGAIN!